Tea Puns: A Collection
It’s no secret that tea has existed for centuries, and has only gotten better and more creative with age. Over the thousands of years since tea first originated in China, there have been many puns made about this incredible beverage. We’ve put together a list of our favorite tea puns which may just have you falling in love with tea!
- Nice tea meet you!
- This drink is tea-licious!
- You look brew-tiful today,
- You’re my bes-tea!
- Sip sip hooray!
- You’re such a cu-tea.
- Reali-tea check.
- Don’t be chai!
- It’s a brew-tea-ful day!
- Steep dreams are made of tea.
- I find making a perfect cup of tea to be a tea-dious process, but the end result is always worth it.
- I chai’d so hard to make this tea perfect.
- “Tea-cher, can I have some tea?”
- It’s been oolong since I’ve had a cup of tea!
- Let’s get this par-tea started!
- Dollar Tea Club has so much varie-tea!
- This tea party is totally tea-riffic.
- Never kettle for anything but the best cup of tea.
- I’m not a good mul-tea-tasker
- Can we all get oolong?
- I’ll chai again tomorrow.
- Everything I brew, I brew for you.
- Walk chamomile in my shoes.
- Feeling a bit of deja brew.
- Kettle down, kettle down.
Can we all get oolong?
This cup is tea-licious!
You look brew-tiful!
Kettle down, kettle down!
Sip sip hooray!
You’re a cu-tea
Don’t be chai!
Feeling a bit of deja-brew.
It’s a brew-tea-ful day!
Walk chamomile in my shoes
Steep dreams are made of tea!
I’ll chai again tomorrow!
Everything I brew, I brew for you.
Tea-cher, can I have some tea?
It’s been oolong since I’ve had a cup of tea!
Let’s get this par-tea started!
Dollar tea club has so much varie-tea!
This tea party is totally tea-riffic!
Never kettle for anything but the best cup of tea.
I’m not a good mul-tea-tasker.
I chai’d so hard to make this tea perfect.
If you think these puns are quali-tea, check out our blends at www.theteaclub.com
We hoped you enjoy those tea puns as much as we do.
At The Tea Club, we love tea (just as much as we love a good tea pun!) and seek to inspire our readers and subscribers to love tea as much as we do! If you’re looking for a new blend to try, check out Dollar Tea Club’s subscription boxes (starting at $3). And, if you’re already subscribed and love our tea as much as these authors, we would love for you to create a pun of your own and share it with us on our social media!